Saturday, September 25, 2010

the reason Im here...


see this beautiful little girl? she has changed my life!! in so many very important and sentimental ways. But the reason your here is to see the stuff ive created inspired by that face! Before Hannah was here I would search ETSY, online stores, & shops around town to find the perfect headband, paci clip, burp cloth or monogrammed onesie. I finally realized how bad I wanted to make those! Before Hannah I would have told you that you would never see me in front of a sewing machine- well...something happened and I absolutely LOVE doing this stuff! So I hope you see something you like and feel free to ask me if I can do anything- specific colors, thread, or even an item I dont have out here. I absolutely LOVE doing this! thank you for taking time to check us out!

No comments:

Post a Comment