Sunday, January 29, 2012

w o r k + s h o p






the highlight to my new york trip had to be visiting the very talented lotta jansdotter's work studio & shop in brooklyn!! 
how bonkers is that?! a real 'pinch me' moment & a birthday treat i won't be forgetting in a hurry!
it was so exciting to see lotta's gorgeous workshop space & creations in the flesh. everthing was so beautifully presented.
as lotta was away teaching workshops, {probably a good thing as i'd only say something daft like "loving your work!" or come across as a crazy fan! ha!} we got to meet lotta's friendly assistant & musically talented nerissa campbell. it was great to browse & chat for a good long while, i know i'd be miffed if someone interrupted me & my lunch. hehe! 

it was such a super day & i still can't believe my luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment